Rehabilitation is used to restore function lost as a result of injury, pain or illness. Completion of rehabilitation doesn't always mean that you're in the condition you want to be in or that you're ready to return to full normal activities. Simply getting you back to pre-injury condition is NOT my goal! The factors that lead to the injury must be addressed to prevent re-injury or additional problems. With six years of experience working with physical therapists to continue their patients progress, I am equipped with the knowledge and resources to safely pick up where your rehab left off and help you become better than ever!
Point of Emphasis
- Evaluate injury/pain history
- Discuss details of your rehabilitation process
- Evaluate current condition, diagnosing dysfunction or deficiency
- Analyze specific needs and demands of desired or required activities
- With constant consideration of your injury/pain I'll train your body to safely support the activities you ask of it, through proper exercise selection, progression, and intensity.